NVQ level 3 Plasterer/Carpenter/Plumber required for work in Crawley & Croydon in
Due to continued growth within the social housing sector, my client is looking to fill numerous vacancies for candidates who have NVQ lvl 3 in Plastering, Carpentry or Plumbing. The ability to carry out associated trade activities is beneficial to the role.
- Various multi-trade skills and experience, sufficient to enable the completion of repairs at the first visit (first time fix).
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
- Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems seeking any advice required.
All applicants must currently reside in the UK and hold a full UK licence.
Company vehicle and PDA provided - £33,053.00 + excellent benefits