Our client is continuing to grow within the social housing sector, and requires a Repairs Delivery Manager based out of SW9, including remote and home working.
- Relevant Technical qualification - NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Repairs, maintenance, building or engineering professional qualification or membership of relevant body e.g. MCIOB.
- A recognised contract management qualification
- Sound knowledge of building construction, maintenance, repairs and safety.
- Up to date knowledge of housing sector best practice and relevant legislation.
- Experience of successfully delivering an excellent customer focused repair service.
- Experience of repairs management information systems.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Computer literate relevant to business systems.
- Experience of managing operational teams.
- Experience of working as part of a management team delivering front line services.
- Competency in a relevant trade.
- Experience of managing performance.
All applicants must be located in the UK, have a full UK licence and vehicle.
As well as a basic salary of £50,837.00 the company also offer excellent benefits.