Manpower are pleased to be recruiting for a Production Operative on behalf of our busy client based in Church Stretton. This is a temporary position starting immediately!
Our Client are providers of trusted measurements and workflow solutions that enable the world's analytical, research and diagnostics laboratories to improve the quality of life for us all.
In this important role you will be supporting synthesis and processing operations; ensuring products are manufactured efficiently, within the production schedule and to the high level of quality expected by customers
- Working carefully according to EH&S and Quality guidelines
- Collecting, preparing and setting-up equipment and raw materials
- Production and processing of products
- Operating analytical/test equipment
- Accurately recording of all process tasks
- Keeping the production area clean and organized
- Contributing ideas and participating in Continuous Improvement projects
- Ability to accurately follow work instructions and record information
- Ability to carry out tasks with good attention to detail
- Open and effective communication
- Good personal timekeeping
- Good teamwork skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt to new working methods
Additional experience (desirable)
- Hands-on work in manufacturing
- SAP manufacturing systems
- Six Sigma or LEAN manufacturing techniques
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!