I'm currently looking to recruit for two housekeepers for a client based in Abingdon.
The right candidate will have previous housekeeping experience, ideally in a college environment but not essential.
Daily cleans of the buildings including:
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points
- Sweep /Damp mop hard floor surfaces
- Vacuuming of carpeted areas
- Daily 'Spot' clean carpeted floor areas to remove spillages
- Spray burnishes resilient floor surfaces
- Dust, damp wipe, wash furniture, ledges, windowsills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments
- Clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, kitchen sinks
- £8.72 an hour, weekly pay.
- 3:30pm until 6:30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Enhanced DBS will be done
- To provide efficient and effective cleaning support, including ensuring that security and general appearance of the buildings and surrounding areas are maintained in accordance with the required standards, in a timely fashion by using the correct methods.
- The post holder will be expected to observe safe working practices in carrying out the required duties and ensure that instructions specified are adhered to.
If you are interested, please apply today or get your CV