My client, one of the leading traffic management companies in the UK, are looking to continue their growth and development by hiring a Sales Manager to join them. With a focus on winning new clients and business and the whole country as your region, this really is a great opportunity to excel and potentially build a sales function.
As a Sales Manager you will
- Develop and sustain sales opportunities with key influencers and decision makers
- Seek out and develop new customers, projects and accounts
- Support transition between Sales, Commercial and Operational teams
- Generate new ideas and investigate new markets
- Log, track and develop leads and a pipeline of opportunity
- Look at new ways of promoting the company via sales or exhibitions and events
Knowledge and Skills
- An ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated
- A strong communicator
- Strong IT Skills
- Experience of SalesForce (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an already successful business with a national remit and true scope to develop into a Director and develop a Sales Team. Candidates can be located anywhere as home based but would need to visit clients nationally.
Please send your CV in the first instance.