Recruitment Consultant and Account Coordinator
£20k basic salary + up to £5k bonus - This will be maternity cover for 12 months initially.
*Candidate must hold full UK Driving Licence
Since first opening their doors over 70 years ago, Brook Street Recruitment have grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at hundreds of companies every year.
As Recruitment Consultant and Account Coordinator within the Public Sector, you will be responsible for all aspects of the recruitment process through an excellent service for client and temporary work force, whilst operating in the interest of all parties.
- Working with Client Manager's to discuss recruitment requirements Proactively source suitable applicants to meet client requirements
- Conducting telephone screening for applicants in response to advertising
- Arranging interviews and conducting when necessary
- Dealing with and co-ordinating responses to ad-hoc contract issues and problems
- Implement HR policies and procedures
- Carry our efficient exit procedures
- Manage account finance by providing figures as required and correct invoicing
- Ensure compliance with company, client and legislative requirements.
- Maintain and control accurate data using legislative and company systems
- Ensure an effective and secure system for all information /data including paper based documents
- Comply with the Company's Business Ethics and standards of excellence
Whats in it for you?
- An excellent starting base salary of £20k plus up to £5k bonus annually
- Award winning learning and development
- Opportunities for career progression
- excellent company benefits and paid holiday
- Be part of a successful and thriving team that regularly celebrate success
- Experience of working within Recruitment or a Customer Service role previously
- outstanding organisational skills
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- experience of gathering compliance, document checking, filing etc
- Must have great attention to detail
Please click ' apply for immediate consideration and you will be contacted should your profile be suitable.