Calor is an exciting and inspiring company to work for, where investment in our people's skills and knowledge is integral to our success. We ensure a supportive and inclusive working environment which is underpinned by our culture of expertise, safety and trust. These things allow us to lead the way in terms of sustainability, innovation and personal development.
As the lead supplier in the UK LPG market, things rarely stand still for us. From humble beginnings, and as part of SHV Energy, Calor has continued to develop and diversify, ensuring that our service offering is expansive, progressive and relevant to our customers. It is our people that enable us to do that, which is why they are the heart of our business.
In this role you will be loading out of the refineries and then completing trunking work, depot to depot. All work should be carried out in an effective, efficient, safe and professional manner in line with operational business plans and within the law at all times.
The successful candidate:
- Must hold a current Category CE driving licence
- A current ADR Vocational Training Certificate
- Minimum ADR requirement is Class 2 in Tanks and Class 2 Other than in tanks, though not essential as ADR training may be given to the ideal candidate.
- You should be fully conversant with tachographs and driver hour's legislation, in addition to the details contained within Calor's LGV drivers manual.
- You will also need to demonstrate a high level of safety awareness at all times.
- Customer focused, you should have a flexible approach to your hours of work and be prepared to work weekends and public holidays as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Be provided with full training and PPE
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK and hold a full driving licence that is valid for you to drive in the UK.
If this sounds like you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!