Temp - Perm Role
Manpower are currently recruiting a Team Leader on behalf of our client in the Grimsby area.
The role will involve working 2-10 shifts and being accountable for your daily tasks.
The Daily tasks and responsibilities will include -
- Ensuring the line set ups are correct
- Oversee the assistant team leader and coating technicians
- Monitoring reject levels
- supervising the packing line
- Monitor the temperature of the freezers and fryers and also the oil levels
- Maintain the freezer throughout production
- Managing staffing levels
- Completing paperwork neatly and accurately
- Ensure paperwork is completed in a timely manager and review staff paperwork to ensure it is completed to the required standard
This role will become permanent after successful trial period. If you are interested please telephone Manpower on 01472 361616 between 0800 and 1800 Monday - Friday or email to arrange an immediate interview.