Our client is the market leader in DIY Retail, with over 30 stores across Ireland. Due to expansion, they are now looking for Team Leaders to join their business in Kildare.
- Assist the Store Manager and Deputy Manager in recruiting, coaching and developing the in store team.
- Authorise refunds and exchanges.
- Create a first in class customer experience through leading by example and daily training.
- Ensure all team members are motivated with a clear idea on their value to the business.
- Proactively analyse the store P&L sheets
- Implement action plans to maximise sales margin and bottom line contribution.
- Responsible for cash and stock control
- Investigate and resolve customer queries and complaints.
- Ensure stock loss improvements through analysing stock-take results.
- Measure the store teams performance against defined objectives.
- Conduct performance discussions and continuous reviews.
- Ensure merchandising standards - POS, Tickets, SELs are accurate and up to date in line with company policy.
- Ensure that security, stock, cash control and administration procedure are followed
- Comply with health and safety regulations.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- 2+ year's experience in high volume retail environments.
- A people focused leader with proven experience developing teams of 20+.
- Ability to prioritise heavy works loads whilst ensuring strict attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with cross functional teams throughout a business.
- Career progression pathway in a market leading business.
- Excellent base salary.
- Achievable bonus structure.
- Be a part of an ambitious but people focused retail giant.
For more information on this fantastic new role or other potential positions, contact Gary Morrison on 016455221 or email@example.com for a confidential chat.