Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical bias)
Salary: £39,500 + Great package
Shifts: Days and Nights, rotating
This fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a FMCG business based in the North London area.
Skills required for the job role - Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical bias)
- Maintenance and repairs on production and packaging machines
- Carry out PPM's
- Mechanical engineering, Pneumatics, bearings, valves, conveyors
- Basic electrical knowledge and a conversion course or electrical qualification
- Ideal backgrounds - Food, FMCG or Plastics
- £39,500 + Package
- Salary will increase to £41,500 after 12 months
- Expanding business with great prospects to progress
The position will start as a fixed term contract and will likely go permanent after 4 months.
Commutable from: London
Other Job Titles: Multi-skilled maintenance engineer, shift engineer, Maintenance engineer, Maintenance Technician