Manpower are recruiting for an administrator to work on a full time remote basis at the University of Leeds. This is a three month contract in the first instance.
As an administrator, your main duties will include:
- Coordinating online administrative practices and processes, including providing information and advice to colleagues on our administrative procedures;
- Supporting and delivering student education administrative processes, processing high volumes of student and programme data with accuracy and efficiency;
- Responding efficiently and professionally to enquiries or requests for information, using online communication tools effectively;
- Providing a consistent, high quality service;
- Participating in online functional meetings and team events;
- Making suggestions on how to adapt and develop standardised operational practices and processes;
- Working with managers, colleagues and team members to ensure that the team develops in line with business needs and continues to provide value adding services;
- Arranging and servicing student education meetings, such as exam and progression boards, module review meetings and other committees and groups;
- Promoting the safe, efficient and effective use of data, especially student data, in line with data protection policies and principles;
- Using our resources efficiently and effectively, reducing waste wherever possible and supporting our commitment to sustainability.
These duties provide a framework for the role and should not be regarded as a definitive list. Other reasonable duties may be required consistent with the grade of the post.
To be considered for the role please apply now.