Our Client can help customers find new ways to plan for, acquire, consume and adapt the technology systems needed for business transformation.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within a similar production environment along with being:
- Be a proficient communicator
- Be a good team player
- Have experience of manual handling
- Possess good communication skills and be numerate
- Ideally hold a forklift licence
The successful Production Operator will be responsible for actively participating and taking ownership of activities to ensure safety, production output and quality.
You will also take responsibility for:
- Meeting daily production target requirements.
- Reporting of data for quality purposes.
- Moving, loading and unloading product
- Meeting customer service requirements
- Continuous improvement
- Good housekeeping
33 days holiday
£8.80 per hour
Free on site parking
Successful candidates must be able to pass a disclosure Scotland check and provide 3 years referencing