FM Site Services Officer
About the role
Here at Babcock International we're looking to recruit an FM Site Services Officer.
The main purpose of your role will be to provide support function to the Site Technical Staff in the delivery of Operational and Servicing functions, assist Site Technician with the operations of the Fire House and assist Site Technical team with routine site maintenance and repair activities, completing all associated paperwork to support the role.
- Ensure correct use and maintenance of PPE.
- Take no undue Risks towards personal Health and Safety and the Safety of others during the course of your Work.
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times for all Employees.
- Accurately complete Pre-use Checks / Compliancy Routine Checks / Maintenance and Defects Reports of equipment, using Team processes.
- Ensuring equipment is cleaned fit for purpose and stored safely and securely after use.
What do I need to do the role?
You'll need First Aid at the Workplace, Fire Safety at Work, Health and Safety in the Workplace, Manual Handling, Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck License and Gantry Crane License (Beckton Only).
What else do I need to know?
- The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
- Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants: https://www.babcockinternational.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Babcock-Guidance-for-Applicants.pdf
About Babcock International
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training.
We're committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment. The benefits you can expect to enjoy include a generous holiday entitlement, competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance and a share ownership scheme. You'll benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account and apply for a job. Once you've completed this you'll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices.
If you experience difficulties please check our career website for more information. Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strives to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and we will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week's special paid leave to help them meet their commitments. To find out more please check our career website for more information.
Closing date: 01/10/2020