I'm looking to speak to experienced warehouse operatives on a full time permanent position in South Dublin.
You will be reporting into the Warehouse Supervisor and will be responsible for stock taking, supplying production on time and maintaining a safe work environment.
Their are 2 shift patterns between 6.00am - 2.30pm & 2.15pm to 10.45pm will be on a rotation. You must have a Counter balance and reach licence, a driving license and .previous experience within a warehouse environment. This will be a quick start for the right candidate.
- Print off ingredient & packaging pick sheets according to the plan.
- Remove picked items from warehouse management system to maintain live stock
- Ensuring ingredients are used by the correct best before dates, e.g. first in first out.
- Report low stock to the material scheduler.
- Ensure integrity of rack locations for ingredients and finished goods.
- Ensure all allergen labels are applied to all products.
- Stock taking on site for ingredients, finished goods, film and packaging and input adjustments to stock system.
- Picking of ingredients & Packaging according to pick sheets.
- Goods inwards procedure to be followed.
- Goods outward procedures and SCS to be followed.
- Wrap all finished goods pallets that come from production.
- Print out customer pallet cards and apply to all pallets once wrapped.
- Prevent product damage.
- Coordinate with logistics Department which finished goods are to be dispatched.
- Coordinate with Packaging Department what packaging is required for each shift.
- Ensure warehouse is tidy and free of any spills.
- Warehouse must be audit compliant at all times.
- Maintain high standard for health & safety, hygiene and security.
- Maintain a neat and tidy yard.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 to 5 years experience within a warehouse.
- Diving license.
- Counter balance and reach license.
- Experience with MS Office
- Good understanding of GMP.