Manpower are recruiting Domestic Assistants.
You will undertake housekeeping duties to ensure a clean and hygienic environment. All work will be undertaken in line with Health & Safety, COSHH and cleanliness policies and procedures.
- Cleaning of all areas in line with work schedules, including cleaning of toilets, bathrooms and sanitary fittings
- Dry and Damp mopping of hard floors
- Replenishing supplies e.g. toilet rolls, hand towels and soap
- Empty of bins, collection of clinical and non-clinical waste bags, replacement of bags in bins and cleaning of bins
- Vacuum cleaning of soft floor areas
- Damp dusting of fixtures and fittings
- Cleaning of high and low level surfaces
You will be required to:Wear appropriate PPE (face mask, disposable gloves and aprons)ensure that all cleaning tasks are completed to the set standard.Use cleaning machinery.Use cleaning products and chemicals in line with COSSH regulations.Adhere to health and safety guidelines as advised
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:Good standard of English and mathsPrevious housekeeping / cleaning experienceAn understanding of the importance of health and safetyKnowledge of COSHH
This is a temporary position. The hours of work are midnight to 6.00 am. The hourly rate is £12.58 per hour.
The role is subject to a satisfactory references and DBS check.