We have an immediate full-time position available now for a Mobile Administrator, essential keyworker for the last line of care.
As an experienced administrator, you will work as part of a team to deliver a wide range of administration support to our busy funeral operations, clients and suppliers.
What you’ll need to do:
- Inputting client data onto the relevant databases
- Answering the telephone, dealing with internal enquiries from our branches and head office
- Working with branches to collect donations and deposits
- Preparation of banking / petty cash
- Producing invoices and supporting credit control
- Time sheet processing
- Reception duties, greeting clients and doctors
What we’ll need from you:
- At least 3 years admin experience
- Proactive approach and willingness to communicate effectively with a range of people, both in person and remotely
- Ability to successfully multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft packages (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- This is a mobile role covering 2 other sites in the area therefore a driving licence is essential
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday.
- In house training is provided
- Prospect of growth and career development
During the recruitment and onboarding process we will be adhering to the social distancing guidance from the government - there will be no face to face interviews, all are conducted online via video.
Dignity Funerals are one of the leading funeral providers within the UK and are currently listed on the London stock exchange, with a history dating back to 1812 we employ over 4,400 staff across our 826 funeral locations and 45 crematoria sites.
We are trusted by our customers to provide the most professional, empathic support at times of difficulty.
We continue to operate to the highest possible standards across our network whether it be in our operational roles based at our local funeral providers/crematoria, our award winning 24-hour Client Service Centre or our supporting functions within our Head Office in the heart of Sutton Coldfield (Birmingham).
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, if you wish to be part of a successful business with a strong moral compass.