HR & Recruitment Specialist (Galway) - 12 months FTC
ManpowerGroup Ireland are looking to hire a HR & Recruitment Specialist who will be fully dedicated to the recruitment and HR delivery for a worldwide recognised Client. The successful candidate will initially be required to work from home, with the intention, in the coming months, to be based in our Galway office, as well as onsite with our client in Galway. The successful candidate will initially be offered a 12-month fixed term contract.
We are looking for a well-organised professional with HR qualifications and experience in a similar role. You must have experience working in a busy HR role encompassing employee relations matters - disciplinary, grievance etc. as well as payroll and recruitment duties. We will require some flexibility in this role and some degree of meticulousness. Listed below are the responsibilities that we would like you to perform in this role:
* Demonstrating HR expertise, including management of Performance, Absenteeism, Disciplinary and Grievance cases where applicable
* Managing employee relationships to ensure optimum levels of employee engagement and satisfaction
* Conducting Manpower Induction training where applicable
* Managing payroll queries
* Compliance with legal and HR requirements
* Analyse and assess candidate suitability by exploring skills, behaviours, and motivations through the use of assessment tools
* Manage the candidate experience to ensure a professional and memorable journey from initial contact through to on-boarding with excellent communications and support throughout
* Provide a first-class professional experience for our client
* Work in a structured, organised, and professional manner ensuring all administration duties are performed to the highest level, meeting strict recruitment process requirements
Manpower will make sure that you will receive the best possible training by our qualified HR team. You will be reporting to the HR Account Manager and working closely with the team of fully qualified HR professionals, always willing to help and share their expertise. Besides the exceptional training we also offer attractive base salary.
If you are looking for a change or progress to your career, do not hesitate to get in touch. Our experienced team will make sure that you will receive all the tools to be successful in this role and will be given an opportunity to work with one of the largest and the most successful companies in Ireland.
Apply directly today or get in touch with Mirela on: firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to find out more. I look forward to hearing from you soon!