Manpower are currently working with a long standing client to support them with their search of a Maintenance/Cleaning Operative on a full time, permanent basis in Nuneaton.
The duties will consist of the following;
- Maintaining and cleaning cabin units internally and externally on a daily basis.
- Basic painting of building exteriors with roller and/or brush.
- The removal of internal fittings prior to works.
- Assembly and cleaning of Value Added Products.
- To work closely with and assist trades people.
- General housekeeping duties.
- Continuously checking and working to company quality standards in line with customer expectations.
- Working at (moderate) height.
- Manual handling.
- To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
A bit about you;
- Able to lift moderate weight whilst standing (up to 10kg with two hands).
- Ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team.
- Has a strong work ethic.
- Flexible attitude to working.
- Capable of working to and achieving set targets/deadlines.
It is advantageous to have a basic understanding and acceptance of Health & Safety rules. Some experience of general maintenance would also be useful. Competence within a cleaning role previously or the ability to demonstrate this in a previous role additionally would also be preferred.
This role pays a basic salary of £18,107pa with overtime generally available.
Should you wish to be considered for this role, please apply online today with your most up to date CV and contact information and a member of the team will be in touch as soon as we can.