Manpower Ashford are working with a fantastic client based in Canterbury and they are looking for an Experienced Legal Cashier.
All applications must have relevant recent accounts experience gained from within the legal industry
- To accurately input all client/office credits, debits and transfers, with occasional nominal postings
- To handle/assist with property transactions - checking of completion statements, keying of payments onto Bankline, checking of back-up documents and that all internal procedures have been followed.
- Assist with maintaining Bankline CHAPS/Faster Payments templates for all regular payees, adding and removing as necessary.
- To take Visa/Mastercard payments over the telephone and produce receipts for both fee earners and clients.
- Assist Cashiers Supervisor in weekly Cashiers' report to ensure all transfers are made within 14-day limit.
- Respond to queries from fee earners and secretaries; providing support and training as required or escalate to Cashiers Supervisor or Finance Manager as appropriate
- Produce cheques and sort for second signature where necessary and send to correct branch
- Assist the Finance Manager with month/year end queries as required.
The client is also willing to train the conveyancing duties!
Full time position Salary c.£21,000 pa
Please apply today if you are interested