An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Branch Sales Assistant to join our client in Bristol. This role is a full time temporary role. You will be working Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm, paying £11.28 per hour This is to start ASAP and will run up until December 2020
**Drug Screening, DBS and Criminal check will be conducted on all successful candidates**
Our client is dedicated to helping businesses grow, and are the leading global distributor for fire, safety & security products they have the expertise and resources to make it happen. This is an exciting and varied role where you will have the opportunity to work with our customers via the telephone on a day to day basis selling some of the most cutting edge technology in security.
- Create and close sales orders over the phone.
- Packing orders for DPD
- Convert opportunities to orders via phone and at industry events.
- Uncover and build new business relationships.
- Strengthen current business relationships through world-class service and product recommendation
- Negotiate price while creating orders or quotes
- Research and resolve customer concerns,
- Provide basic product knowledge, sales literature, and arrange for additional, specialised customer training as needed.
Skills and Experience
- You must have previous sales experience and be comfortable working in a commissioned driven environment
- Experience in selling products over the phone
- We need you to be confident and able to deal with our customers over the phone
- You need to be very reliable and a team player
- Previous experience within a trades environment would be beneficial
- SAP knowledge is desired, but not essential