We are recruiting Production Operatives on behalf of our client - a world leader in the production of nutrition and health care brands. You will be working at the Barnwood factory which produces many different world famous and most loved ice cream products. The payrate will start off on £9.30 pre parity and this will go up to £13.54 after 12 weeks.
These roles have no set end date and there could be permanent opportunities with the company should vacancies become available. In January you may be moved on to the 4 on 4 off shift pattern, this will include weekends and will go up to £15.87 per hour at parity.
You will be working the 24/5 shift pattern which is Monday to Friday on a rotating pattern
Week 1: Three Days - 36 hours
Week 2: Three Nights - 36 Hours
Week 3: Two Days and Two Nights - 48 hours
The ideal candidate for this role will have proven experience in a Manufacturing/Production role, preferably within the food industry, and a good standard of written and communicative English.
Your main duties will include:
- Running machinery/equipment to meet targets in a fast paced environment
- Quality checking the product
- Collecting data from the line and recording it accurately
- Ensuring the production area meets strict hygiene standards
- Packaging the product
- Acting safely and within the site rules at all times
- You should be flexible, quality conscious, and have the ability to problem solve. You will be able to communicate with others effectively and work well within a team.
**You will be required to attend a 1 day induction, during which you will be assessed on health and safety, quality checking and hygiene. You will need to pass these assessments before you are able to start.**