Class 1 HGV Driver
Generator Power Ltd - Normanton
We are recruiting for the UK's largest generator rental company who having enjoyed over 22 years of supply in the industry and with 9 depots across the UK they are able provide national coverage. Due to expansion there is an excellent opportunity for a HGV Class 1 Driver to join there team at the Normanton depot.
Monday to Friday - 40 hours a week, 8:00AM - 17:00PM + time and a half over time.
- Load and unload Vehicles.
- Operate forklift truck.
- Deliver Generators and ancillaries to site and collect Generators and ancillaries from site (all industry sectors such as hospitals, construction, power grids and festivals)
- Assist engineers on site.
- Refuelling Generators on site and in dept.
- Carry out general housekeeping to ensure work areas are tidy.
- Installation and dismantle of Generators on customer sites.
- Completion of daily vehicle inspections and reporting defects to transport department.
- Completion and submission of all company paperwork as per procedure.
- Safeguard all Company assets; nothing leaves the depot without correct paperwork. .
- High school or equivalent.
- Class 1 & 2 HGV (Essential)
- CPC full 35 hours, expiry 09.09.2021 or later.
- ADR class 3 tanks and core packages
- Allmi HIAB Qualification unlimited D1+E 60T
- Fork Lift Truck Licence (Desired but training can be provided)
- Digital Tachograph Card
- Lifting operations / Equipment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime - Time and a half -
- HGV Class 1 Driver: 3 years (Required)
- ADR Class 3 Tanks and core packages: 2 years (Required)
- Allmi HIAB unlimited 60T (Required)
- Forklift Counterbalance (Preferred)