Recruitment and Sales Consultant- Business Development
£25k basic + commission + excellent benefits package
We're part of ManpowerGroup - the world's workforce expert, which connects more than 600,000 people to work every day and helps more than 400,000 clients worldwide. With 3,000 offices in 80 countries worldwide, ManpowerGroup offers the full spectrum of workforce solutions needed to address the complex recruitment challenges that exist today.
Are you a succesful Consultant that recruits temporary workers into blue collar clients? If so, this role would be perfect for you! We are looking for accomplished and experienced Sales consultant to join our office in the heart of Bristol.
Whats in it for you?
- Excellent earning potential of over £50k in your first year
- uncapped commission
- clear and structured career path
- Award winning learning and development
- Work for a company that's been voted the worlds most Ethical
- feel consistently incentivised and challenged
- work for a business that celebrates success and recognises your potential
Business Development Activities
- Canvassing current Client companies for updates on new and existing business.
Record Keeping and Administration
- Recording details of new Clients on the database and ensuring that any client/vacancy requirements are adequately recorded.
- Maintaining Client and Applicant records
- Marking-up CV's.
- Preparing advertising copy as directed by Managers and contributing to overall marketing strategy as required.
Interview and Placement Activities
- Planning the screening, search and selection process and monitoring its effective implementation and conclusion.
- Executes in depth selection of Applicants based upon CV telephone screening and/or face-to-face interview.
- Ensuring that a suitable match is made between the Applicant and the vacancy requirement.
- Taking up references for applicants where necessary or as requested by the Client.
- Preparing CVs for presentation to Client and ensuring quality levels are sufficient for Client inspection.
- Recording details of the recruitment process i.e. CVs sent, interviews arranged, vacancy requirements and placements.
- Preparing Applicants for interview, setting up interviews on behalf of clients as requested and co-ordinating recruitment progress with Client and Applicant.
- Arranging for Applicant placements and co-ordinating and arranging follow-up activity with all Applicants placed.
- Answering incoming telephone calls and ensuring full details are taken from all Applicants.
- Ensuring that individual areas of work are serviced and covered thoroughly and efficiently.
- Carrying out all sales activities in accordance with the laid down procedures in the Quality Assurance Manual.
- Any other duties commensurate with the post.
Please call Nikita Shellard on 07585558186 for immediate consideration.