As a Team Leader you will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating either an outbound or inbound team of advisers daily ensuring the team are working in an environment that promotes continuous development and documented in line with the training and competency scheme.
What you’ll need to do:
- Be the main contact point for all team members and act proactively to ensure team operations run smoothly
- Increase the skills and abilities of staff by identifying training needs and providing coaching
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Ensure customer care and outcomes are consistently high and meet the standards set by the regulatory system
- Support when required to handle some inbound or outbound calls
- Display a professional attitude, approachability and attention to detail
What we’ll need from you:
- Excellent communication skills, to explain expectations in a way staff can understand
- Strong organisational skills, to help plan objectives and strategies so team members can perform optimally
- Resilience, able to work in emotionally demanding environments
- Goal oriented, driven to support the team deliver against KPI’s
- 22 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Various shift patterns available - flexibility will be required.
- Full training is provided
During the recruitment and onboarding process we will be adhering to the social distancing guidance from the government.
Dignity Funerals are one of the leading funeral providers within the UK and are currently listed on the London stock exchange, with a history dating back to 1812 we employ over 4,400 staff across our 826 funeral locations and 45 crematoria sites.
We are trusted by our customers to provide the most professional, empathic support at times of difficulty.
We continue to operate to the highest possible standards across our network whether it be in our operational roles based at our local funeral providers/crematoria, our award winning 24-hour Client Service Centre or our supporting functions within our Head Office in the heart of Sutton Coldfield (Birmingham).
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, if you wish to be part of a successful business with a strong moral compass.