Manpower are recruiting Gardeners.
You will support the Grounds and Gardens Maintenance Team in the provision of all day to day horticultural and gardening.
- grass cutting, planting, shrub cutting and pruning, litter picking, general tidiness duties, equipment cleaning etc
- to undertake planned maintenance works
- completion of relevant paperwork such as job dockets and daily timesheets
- In the event of a major incident or to adverse weather you may called in to work, outside of normal working hours to support the Facilities Services in the contingency actions when and where required.
- General duties that fall under the remit of the Facilities Team such as clearing of workshops / driving etc.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:Good standard of educationBasic knowledge of grounds maintenance and gardening serviceKnowledge of health and safety in the workplaceBe physically fitValid UK driving licenceBe willing to work outside in all weathers
This is a temporary position for 3-6 months. You will be required to work Monday to Friday, 7.30 am - 3.30 pm.
You may be required to travel to different sites and will be part of the On Call Team.
This role is offering an hourly rate of:
- £8.92 - Weekdays
- £12.67 - Saturdays and nights
- £16.41 - Sundays and Bank Holidays
The role is subject to a satisfactory references and DBS check.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply with your up to date CV today.