Manpower is currently recruiting for a Modular Cabin Fitter role based in Thurrock.
Job purpose: To assist in the preparation of a range of cabins prior to them going out on hire.
- Cleaning of units and fittings internally and externally.
- Manual preparation for painting.
- To be able to use a Doosan 7 / 41 Air Compressor or equivalent
- To be able to work to meet Shot Blasting Standards
- To be able to use our 360 Products
- To complete PAT Testing
- To be able to use a B1 Forklift or Power Pallet Truck or Low Loader Picker
- To have a good mix of general maintenance skills
- To have a basic knowledge of power tools
- Be able to complete external lock fitting
- To be able to complete key cutting
- To be able to complete exterior door fitting
- To be able to repair and replace wall and ceiling boards
- To be able to fit Partitions
- To be able to fit final trim
- To be able to replace plywood flooring
- To be able to remove / fit wall and ceiling panels
- To be able to fit travel panels
- CSCS Blue Card (if required to work on customer sites)
- The removal of internal fittings prior to works
- Assembly and cleaning of Value Added Products (eg furniture).
- To work closely with and assist trades people.
- To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
The ideal candidate will posses the following:
- Basic understanding and acceptance of Health & Safety rules.
- Good mix of general maintenance skills.
- Competent in the use of basic hand/power tools