Manpower are currently working with a nationally recognised client who are looking for 2 Customer Service Centre Managers for a new office located near Birmingham city centre.
This role is responsible for Customer Service Centre management and implementation of enhanced knowledge management, enabling more effective and efficient delivery of channel-based services to customers. The role will champion the development of, and lead on delivering, a collaborative, service driven, knowledge management culture across the organisation.
Predominately, the role will consist of being able to manage a team of Supervisors & Customer Service Advisers who are delivering procurement activities. You will take ownership of operational targets, KPI's and delivering within SLAs, working in part of a strong management team consisting over 4 sites.
This is an amazing time to join as they develop a new function, in a new location with the opportunity to shape and develop how we deliver an enhanced customer experience for our wide range of customers, alongside a highly valued procurement service for low complexity procurement activities.
Package on offer
- £27,000 - £33,000 dependant on experience.
- Generous pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave increasing to 30 with service
- Laptop & Mobile
- Recognition scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Generous special leave provision
- 3 paid volunteering days per year
- Paid time off for public service duties
- Learning and development tailored to your role - 5 days paid learning and development leave per year
- A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
- An extensive well-being programme, supporting mental and physical health
- Ability to manage a team, prioritise your own and other workloads and to undertake independent decisions with regard to own and others' workloads without reference to line management
- Building and developing Customer, Supplier and internal stakeholder relationship management skills with proven communication experience and the ability to provide/obtain information, seek clarified detail, explain and implement policy and procedures
- Ability to successfully deliver customer service & procurement activity that meets the customer's need and provides value for money.
- Ability to identify gaps in team performance, productivity and quality within the team and to demonstrate the ability to close those gaps through coaching, training or performance management.
- You must be able to demonstrate examples of leadership, managing supervisors and overlooking a top-quality service.
- To demonstrate the ability to manage, coach, mentor & motivate a team of Senior Advisers, coaching and setting objectives and reviewing performance consistently, fairly and objectively.
- Experience of being a Mid-level Manager in a customer service/call centre environment (Managed Supervisors & Team Leaders.)
- Experience of managed circa 75+ customer service agents
- Experience of liaising and remote managing other centres
- Experience in the public sector
Applicants will all be contacted and invited to attach or include a statement of how you believe you best match up to the essential criteria listed above.