Head Of Recruitment Delivery
Please note that this role will be based 50% from home and 50% from the client site in Osterley.
As Head of Delivery for a Global Leader in Professional Sourcing and Workforce Solutions, you would be responsible for driving all aspects of delivery into our client- a leading telecommunications and home entertainment provider.
- As Head of Delivery, you would report into the client relationship Director and will be responsible for driving all aspects of delivery and managing key client relationships for the RPO, supporting the Clients volume hiring needs.
- As Head of Delivery, you will manage & advise on the full lifecycle of recruiting as applicable including client owned sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, testing, managing the hiring manager relationship, negotiating, employment branding, benefits knowledge, cultural fit assessment, and onboarding).
- You should in all instances work with the Client to find efficiencies and continuous improvement to the existing programme as well as explore new opportunities.
- You would be responsible for a team, should work within the employment policies of Talent Solutions, and will be responsible for the recruitment and continuous development of your teams to ensure that they drive high performance.
- As HOD you would be a strong client manager and as such they should support the client's goals and strategy, whilst considering the service and scope of the programme.
- You should adhere all workflow processes and look to enhance where applicable.
- As Head of Delivery you should ensure the compliance and governance of the contract and SLA's are delivered and maintained across all business areas
Skills and experience required:
- Ability to work directly with senior stakeholders managing & supporting the full end to end hiring process as applicable: resource planning and internal mobility, candidate attraction/sourcing owned by the client, screening, video interviewing and candidate management
- Technology focused with willing to explore digitalisation
- Demonstrable experience of management in a true volume environment
- RPO/MSP Account Management
- Driving a remote/virtual team to deliver against contractual SLA's
Please click apply for immediate consideration.