We are looking for Warehouse Operatives to work on a seasonal campaign in Chelmsford. As a Warehouse worker you will be provided with PPE, full training and in a warehouse where socially distanced conditions are practiced in line with government guidelines regarding Covid-19.
What you'll need to do:
- Load and unload packages from company vehicles, scan, sort and label them as required
- Report any issues that arise - such as damaged packages or prohibited items
- Maintain excellent standard of service to their customers
What we'll need from you:
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- This is physically demanding position that involves a lot of walking and some heavy lifting
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment (as a picker or packer) is ideal but not required
- Availability immediately and for the full duration of your assignment
- Good communication skills
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Various shift patterns available - Afternoons - 3pm to 10pm or Nights - 11.30pm to 7.30am
- Diverse and supportive working environment
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to apply now and our team will be in touch.