My Client is looking for a Workforce Administration Analysts based in the Chester area.
The Workforce Administration Analysts are foundational and employee data experts who are accountable to ensure organisation structures and foundational hierarchies in the human capital management (HCM) system are accurate. The Analyst provides the capabilities to create, display, change, or delete data related to the foundational and organisation structure in the system. The Analyst uses advanced skills and understanding of the entire worker life cycle to ensure data integration's are accurate throughout all human resources systems. Ensures all data restructures and worker exits from the company are performed in line with global design and in accordance with local regulations.
- Understand business structure requirements and create solutions to manage significant restructures or workforce changes, including reductions that lead to separations from the company.
- Oversee the maintenance of organisational structures and foundation values that enable work flow capabilities in the Workday system, including the creation/edit/removal of organisations, positions, jobs, pay groups, departments etc.
- Translates business customer needs and applies appropriate technical solutions to reach anticipated outcomes.
- Apply country/locale level regulatory rules to the movement of all data and execution of employee statuses with the company, ensuring all activities meet required deadlines, payroll, and documentation outputs.
- Coordinate HR Services participation with all merger, acquisition, divestiture activities to ensure partnership to service all organisational and worker data activities
- Perform all severance calculations in accordance with local legal/regulatory requirements and in support of the clients policies.
- Coordinate the execution of the team preparing separation packets.
- Ensure excellent data accuracy within Workday by following controlled data management and governance practices, including system audits
- Manage sensitive worker data updates via efficient manual processes or controlled mass uploads (e.g. Workday EIB)
- Perform system data extracts and testing to ensure data accuracy and alignment to global standards
- Collaborate with alternate HR Services hub locations to ensure global standards are applied in HCM structure management
- Support initiation and completion of International Assignment work flows
- Receive escalated customer inquiries requiring advanced technical skill to research and resolve issues related to HCM structure and worker data
- Support ad hoc research at global level with advanced reporting tools to support data analysis and insight
- Review existing business practices and support the identification and updating of outdated business processes in collaboration with HRIT partners
- Support stakeholder engagement and change management efforts for newly defined processes and procedures
- Assist in the organisational change process by supporting efforts to determine future state governance of new or changed organisations
- Support project management activities of organisational change, by tracking decisions from meetings, staying up to date on milestones and working with management to communicate progress to key stakeholders
- Provide input to HR Service Centre knowledge base
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
Must have requirements:
- Degree required
- 2-5 years human resources operational experience
- Advanced Human Capital Management (HCM) technical skills; able to manage systems processes to achieve desired functional needs
- Workday HCM module or SAP HR experience required, preferably as HR Operations/Employee life cycle transactions process performer in one of the systems
- Advanced excel and data reporting skills; Workday Report Writer or related SAP reporting skills required
- General knowledge and understanding of HR policies, processes and Regional Employment Laws
- Have worked in a fast-moving environment which is both complex and changing.
- Have worked in a multi-cultural/multi-country work environment
- Ability to use business judgement when assessing requirements and performance in order to identify the right solution to meet business needs
- Previous experience working in a shared services environment preferred
- Prefer HR speciality certification to demonstrate theoretical understanding and application of HR practices
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with clients and HR Service Centre team members
- Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients needs and situation
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects and daily planned and unplanned operational activities
- Computer literate with knowledge of common office productivity software and the ability to learn customer service software applications
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 16:00pm
35 hours paid a week
Salary dependant upon experience
Temp role that ends at the end of 2021.
If you are interested please apply with your CV attached.