An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for a Category Executive based at their prestigious facility in Leatherhead. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 12 months, working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying up to £35,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
Primary Purpose of Role:
An externally facing role which is about building collaborative relationships with our UK retailers to drive long term and sustainable category growth. You will support the Category Manager in the development of joint category plans and strategies that deliver mutual growth. Influencing our retailers through providing best in class customer and shopper insight which will inform range assortment, merchandising as well as price and promotional recommendations.
- Build collaborative and independent relationships with key retailer stakeholders (buyers, merchandisers) to become a trusted partner
- Analysis and interpretation of multiple customer and shopper data sources to generate actionable insights on category risks and opportunities
- Deliver Category range review recommendations which focus on the optimal assortment and merchandising supported by clear insight and rationale across priority customers
- Deliver key category/customer reporting and ad hoc analysis as required
- Building network of relationships internally with key stakeholders
Key SOLs Required:
- Personal Mastery - Always brings their best self.
- Agility - Constantly curious and entrepreneurial.
- Business Acumen - Generates value for Customers.
- Consumer Love - creates plans which deliver for our consumers.
- Passion for high performance - inspires others to greater heights.
Key Skills Required:
High level of curiosity and drive to understand the 'what' and 'why'
Good working knowledge of Excel (Intermediate level)
High level of presentation skills, stakeholder management
Communication skills, influencing skills through story telling
Ability to conflicting demands and adapt to changing priorities