Electrician - Permanent - £34,277
Electrician with social housing/domestic market experience required for a growing company. Immediate interview for candidates who possess an NVQ level 3 or City and Guilds 236 Pt 1 & 2, and 17th Edition Wiring Regulations BS7671, and are within 30 minutes' drive of Crawley.
Candidates must have:
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems seeking any advice required.
- Ability to carry out physical tasks and lift weights in accordance with health and safety guidelines.
- City and Guilds 236 Pt 1 & 2 (or NVQ Level 3).
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations BS7671.
Company vehicle, PDA, and excellent benefits package
All candidates must be resident in the UK and have a full UK drivers' licence.
Don't delay, apply today!