We are recruiting for cleaners to work for our valued client. Given the current climate, now is your chance to engage in rewarding work and support the country.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a cleaning service in accordance with set standards, adhering to colour code policies and ensuring all procedures are carried out in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act and COSHH
- Using electrical and manual equipment provided to clean and maintain floors, surfaces, walkways, ledges, fixtures and fittings in all rooms including kitchens, toilets and bathrooms.
- To replenish soap, alcohol gel and all consumable products
- To replenish waste bags accordingly.
- Neat and tidy personal appearance
- To be able to work as a team member and the to be able to work without direct supervision
- Knowledge of manual handling practices
This is a temporary role. The working hours are 9 am - 3 pm. You will be provided with training and will be required to wear full protective equipment.
The hourly rate for this role is £8.72
The role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.