My client is a leading distributor across the country that keeps climbing to new heights! They have opened up a new warehouse in Dublin 15 and are looking for warehouse operatives to join the team.
Immediate interviews and starts for the right candidates. you must be driven, proactive, and be able to work within a team. Previous experience in a warehouse is essential. The role is Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Goods receiving to include checking, counting and organisation of stock
- Picking and packing customer orders to agreed timeframes and order turnaround times
- Delivery of items to points of use
- Re-stocking shelves to maximum levels required
- Stock checks and cycle counting of products in warehouse with pro-active approach to maintaining stock accuracy
- Work with a computerised stock control system
Skills & Experience:
- Forklift Licence, and Experience is mandatory.
- strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to use own initiative with strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Forklift licenses.
- Previous experience with SAP and other WMS systems.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a desire for excellence
- Flexible to take on additional duties as required