We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Services Advisor to join our client who are the second largest energy providers in the UK. You will be required to provide Electrical outage card notices to customers who will be affected by an electrical outage.
- Full time and ongoing until the end of the Financial Tax Year
- Monday to Friday 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm
- Pay rate - up to £10 per hour
- Uniform and company branded vehicle provided
The successful applicant will need to be able to interpret technical schematics of the network to determine the addresses that will be affected by the outage and need to be notified with an outage card. This requires a working knowledge of the network.
Once the addresses affected have been confirmed, you will then be required to travel to these addresses to post the Outage Card.
You will be required to work in all weathers, as it is vital that customers receive their notification. As you will be representing the company, there is a big focus on Customer service.
Requirements of the Electrical Services Advisor:
- Identify low voltage cables, including service cables
- Differentiate between low voltage cables and other Utility cables (i.e. BT cables)
- Read and understand Low voltage cable diagrams / plans for both underground and overhead networks including running arrangements on site
- full UK driving licence is required
If you have the knowledge to complete the role above, then please do apply now.