Manpower is recruiting a Maintenance Engineer to join our client who are a leading packaging and plastics manufacturer.
We are preferably looking for an electrical bias Maintenance Engineer, however we do need a competent ability with mechanical systems.
If you are not qualified in electrical but have strong multi-skilled experience across electrical and mechanical systems, you will also be considered.
Continental day shifts (7 - 7)
- Repair and maintain a variety of machinery within the factory site (injection moulding, compressors, silo's, air conveyors, wrapping machinery)
- Installation of new equipment
- Preventative maintenance on machinery to maximise efficiency of equipment
- Diagnose electrical faults and repair effectively
- Carry out some mechanical fitting and
- Work with in a safe and effective manner, minimizing harm to yourself, others and the environment
What we are looking for
- Electrical qualification OR extensive multi skilled maintenance experience
- Experience in a maintenance role within a factory/ production environment
- Ability to diagnose across electrical and PLC
- Effective communicator and can work as part of a team
- Preferably experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems
Salary in the £33-34k range
Permanent Full Time role