Head of Recruitment Delivery
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
The team is part of our Talent Solutions brand, who help companies plan, develop and implement large scale recruitment initiatives and create talent strategies for the full career life-cycle.
Reporting to the Client Relationship Director you will lead a team responsible for the delivery of a first-class recruitment service for one of the UK's leading media and telecommunications providers.
So, what will you be doing?
- You'll be responsible for driving all aspects of delivery and managing key client relationships to ensure the clients volume hiring needs are met.
- Providing a full consultative service, advising on the end to end recruitment life-cycle including - client owned sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, assessments, employer branding, benefits, cultural fit and offers & onboarding.
- Proactively working with the client to deliver continuous improvement to the existing programme as well as exploring new opportunities.
- Leading by example and continuously developing your team to drive a high-performance culture.
- Ensuring the compliance and governance of the contract and that SLA's are delivered and maintained across all business areas
- Delivering a strong client management service to ensure the service and scope of the programme will support the client's goals and strategies.
What are we looking for?
- A proven track record within a similar role, delivering a first-class service within a high-volume environment (3500+ hires p/a)
- The ability to work directly with senior stakeholders, managing and supporting the full end to end hiring process
- A technology focus with a genuine desire to explore digitisation
- Demonstrable experience of leading and driving a remote/virtual team to deliver against SLA's
- RPO/MSP Account Management experience
Please note that this role will be based 50% from home and 50% from the client site in Osterley.
Apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Nikita Shellard on 07585558186