Our client, one of the UK's leading energy providers is looking to recruit a Technical Minute Taker/ Administrator to work in their Graphite Inspection and Monitoring Team. This is a fulltime role for a period of 13 months from 1st December 2020 - 31st December 2021.
key tasks within the role:
Graphite Assessment Panel meeting organising and minutes.
- Minutes (likely to be 60-70% of the time)
- Must be competent in capturing the notes 'in the moment' and asking for information to be repeated where required
- Notes must be captured accurately and in a timely manner
- Meeting agendas
- Action tracking
- Uploading/distributing documentation
- General GAP (Graphite Assessment Panel) admin
Qualifications and Attributes
- Experience taking technical engineering/science based minutes (Desirable)
- Highly organised
- Good standard of written English
- Good eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Team working
- Strong general IT Skills
Please note; if successful you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary ongoing basis at our client site (working from home when required is possible), the duration of the role is until the end of December 2020 with scope of extending for the right candidate. You will be expected to undertake a drugs and alcohol test as well as be security checked to Counter Terrorism level.
This role is managed by our Manpower on-site team and not related to the Bristol office - PLEASE DO NOT CALL BRISTOL OFFICE REGARDING THIS ROLE - if you have not heard from Manpower within 10 business days of submitting your application then unfortunately your application has not been shortlisted at this time