Head of Account Development
*Please note that this position can be based from anywhere in the UK
ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Account Development to join our successful team based UK Wide.
- Responsibility for the management and guidance of two current National Account Managers
- As Head of Account Development you will also be responsible for the new business development of national accounts across MPG
- You will work closely with the ManpowerGroup branch network to ensure efficient delivery into our National Accounts.
- You will be responsible for liaising regularly with the internal sales teams and CORE teams across the business
- Maximise sales opportunities and be aware of in-store activities and promotions, category sales and commercial and operational targets.
- You will have the ability to identify business opportunities to increase brand visibility and presence and in turn drive sale
- Support in defining budgets, targets and strategy according to annual targets, market trends, launches/promotions & competitors' activities
- Negotiate the successful execution of the sales, marketing and plan within each account
- Previous experience of managing a large or national account
- Sales Driven- must be willing to partake in new business development of national accounts
- Proven account management experience specifically negotiating with senior stakeholders within key/national accounts
- Previous experience of people management through influencing
- Must have a strong customer and client focus
- Experience of influencing and negotiating with teams at all levels
- Demonstrates good networking skills (internally and externally) and actively seeks to use contacts to further their own input, impact and influence
- Must have a high level of emotional intelligence, be a 'people person' and be extremely positive.
What's in it for you?
- An excellent base salary + bonus and car allowance
- Paid holiday and access to our ManpowerGroup Benefits Portal
- Work for a business that was voted one of the worlds most Ethical
- Excellent opportunity for career progress
- Have access to hundreds of available jobs across ManpowerGroup each year
- A clear and structured career path
- Work with an excellent, results driven team that are regularly recognised and rewarded for their success.
If you feel this may be the role for you. Please click ' Apply' for immediate consideration.