Are you looking for a new and exciting, challenging opportunity? Working within a fast-paced environment? Do you have the ability to engage with customer and be confident in supporting the customer with their enquiry? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
Join Manpower as a Customer Service & Operations Analyst
- Working with a supportive and collaborative team, you'll be helping with remediation related activities and procedures
- You'll be investigating queries, supporting business processes and procedures, and understanding the needs of our customers and the business
What you'll do
Joining a specialist Remediation team, you'll be working together to deliver the most successful outcomes for the business and our customers. You'll respond to customer queries and process, authorise and investigate transactions, while accurately collecting all the information needed to do this on time and to a high standard.
Day-to-day, you'll be:
- Accurately investigating queries, raising with relevant parties, and escalating where needed
- Making sure processing is performed accurately and within an agreed turn-around time
- Participating in initiatives that help improve our customer service, processes and procedures
- Reviewing processing errors and customer complaints to help identify trends and training needs
The skills you'll need
To be able to work accurately, to deadlines and with high levels of attention to detail.
We'll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
An understanding of the financial services industry and our customers
Good written and spoken communication skills
The role is based out of Hardman Boulevard, Manchester City Centre in the centre of the Spinningfields area. There are plenty of places to grab some lunch or do a little shopping after work. There are great public transport links plus discounted parking.
You will be working Monday-Friday between 9am to 5pm, working 35 hours per week. The pay rate is £10.31 per hour and the contract is initially for 3 months but could be extended.
You must be able to pass our clients pre-employment screening which includes a credit check and 2 years referencing.