CX Global Support Program Manager
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
At Dropbox, we aim to put the customer at the centre of everything we do. With over 500 million users, the Customer Experience (CX) team is at the forefront of simplifying how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on solutions that work for our customers as well as implementing technologies that will simplify our customers' journey. We bring the customer voice across the organisation to ensure Dropbox delivers the best possible customer experience
As part of Dropbox Customer Experience, our Global Support team is responsible for defining and delivering a world-class support experience to our customers and users. We're looking for Program Manager who drives the overall health of the customer support journey by designing and implementing innovative and frictionless support experiences at scale. You will partner across our global offices to find opportunities to improve support processes based on data analysis and customer feedback. Additionally, you'll be responsible for crafting tailored support offerings that address our customers' needs.
- Drive scaled operations by continuous process improvement, automation and data analysis to find enhancements that drive customer centric impact.
- Use agile project management to drive effective and on time projects prioritised against available resources and organisation goals.
- Develop deep domain expertise on Dropbox customer support, and use your subject matter expertise when setting business requirements, strategy and tactical execution.
- Collaborate and influence on performance initiatives, product launches and service innovation when working with cross-functional partners
- Be a champion and advocate for our Dropbox customers!
- Relevant years experience working in a SAAS sales or support customer facing role partnering with technical teams (e.g. engineering, tools and dev teams)
- You're able to understand, interpret and communicate complex technical information in user-friendly ways
- Familiarity with statistical analysis is a plus
- You plan and execute against projects in a timely and effective manner
- You have a degree qualified in a business or technical discipline
- You constantly strive for peak efficiency and impact
- You're comfortable working in an ambiguous and changing environment
We are currently working from home.