Manpower are recruiting for a Ground Worker for on of their prestigious clients, Happy to receive candidates form NG, DE and S40 post codes.
Must have NVQ Level 2 (City & Guilds) Groundwork and General Construction Qualification or equivalent recognised competency in the required trade.
- Demonstrable competence within required primary trade.
- Skills and experience, sufficient to enable the completion of repairs at the first visit (first time fix).
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
- Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems seeking any advice required.
- Ability to carry out physical tasks and lift weights in accordance with
- Health and Safety guidelines.
- Ability to operate safely having taken into account any environmental circumstances and possible risks.
The role is for 4 months and the salary is £14.79ph
If you feel this role is for you apply today, call Paul today on 07515 32544 or alternatively send CV