IT Recruitment Sales Consultant - New Business and BD
Experis are currently looking for an experienced permanent technical IT recruitment consultant to join us and help expand our operations. This is a great opportunity to develop our IT market and to join an already well established and succesful team.
Whats in it for you?
- Excellent base salary
- Uncapped, competitive commission structure
- £4500 car allowance added to basic salary after 3 months of hitting target
- Award winning learning and development
- Fast tracked career progression
- Join a fun and buzzing team that regularly celebrate success
- constant incentives and rewards to ensure you feel motivated and challenged
Business Development Activities
- Canvassing current Client companies for updates on new and existing business.
Record Keeping and Administration
- Recording details of new Clients on the database and ensuring that any client/vacancy requirements are adequately recorded.
- Maintaining Client and Applicant records to the standards laid down by the Employment Agencies Act, the Quality Management System and the Experis Client and Contractor administration process manual.
- Marking-up CV's.
- Preparing advertising copy as directed by Managers and contributing to overall marketing strategy as required.
Interview and Placement Activities
- Planning the screening, search and selection process and monitoring its effective implementation and conclusion.
- Executes in depth selection of Applicants based upon CV telephone screening and/or face-to-face interview.
- Ensuring that a suitable match is made between the Applicant and the vacancy requirement.
- Taking up references for applicants where necessary or as requested by the Client.
- Preparing CVs for presentation to Client and ensuring quality levels are sufficient for Client inspection.
- Recording details of the recruitment process i.e. CVs sent, interviews arranged, vacancy requirements and placements.
- Preparing Applicants for interview, setting up interviews on behalf of clients as requested and co-ordinating recruitment progress with Client and Applicant.
- Arranging for Applicant placements and co-ordinating and arranging follow-up activity with all Applicants placed.
- Answering incoming telephone calls and ensuring full details are taken from all Applicants.
- At least 12 months of experience within 360 IT recruitment
Please call Nikita Shellard on 07585558186 for immediate consideration or click 'apply'