A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client, a blue-chip company are looking to recruit Order Pickers based in Milton Keynes. This is a full-time on- going temporary role paying £9.55 per hour working Monday to Friday 40+ hours a week 7.00am - 4.00pm but must be flexible, over time rates included. You must be able to start immediately!
**You must provide your own Steel Toecap Boots and Hi Viz**
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Working knowledge of the workplace and the hazards within it. Utilise appropriate safety and environmental procedures relating to the Sourcing Unit and allocated equipment to ensure a safe working environment for the whole team.
- Support and contribute to the Health & Safety culture on site by supporting the hygiene program/clean as you go program and encouraging others to follow suit
- Product Put-away and Storage, Order Picking & Despatch, Stock investigations and site cleaning.
- Ensure your attendance and timekeeping, including break times, meet Company regulations
- The warehouse and facilities are maintained in a clean and orderly manner and corrective action taken where necessary.
- Carry out all duties in a responsible and polite manner showing due regard and respect to all other members of staff and management of our client, their Customers and all other persons that you may come into contact with in completing your duties and/or representing the Company.
Skills and Experience
- Hard working and conscientious with a flexible approach to work
- Previous warehouse experience in a FMCG environment
- Knowledge of Health and Safety in a warehouse environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Knowledge about Oracle system will be beneficial but not required as full training will be given
- Technically competent in Microsoft Office and warehouse software packages, with good numerical skills
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to improve current operating procedures
- Commitment to customer service