Manpower are delighted to bring to the market a PMO Coordinator role for the UK's leading technology innovation and research centre for offshore wind, wave and tidal energy.
Based at their world class facility in Blyth the role of PMO Coordinator is to support the Project Management Team, in an efficient and timely manner, for a range of technically demanding, first-of-a-kind projects.
What will the role involve?
- Documentation of Change Notes, Technical Queries and Early Warnings
- Management of resourcing and materials budgets
- Ensure governance standards are adhered to, highlighting any non-conformances
- Consistent Internal and external progress reporting including but not limited to status updates, progression, risks and issues
- Support scheduling of activities and milestones for the project team
What do I need?
- To be accustomed to working in technical project environments
- Be familiar with engineering site related tasks and activities
- Have experience supporting fast paced operational teams
- The ability to track and manage large complex budgets
- Preferably 3 year's experience working within a similar role
- Excellent Excel Skills
In return, an excellent remuneration package is offered which includes attractive basic salary, pension, bonus, and subsidised health care saving scheme.
To take the first step in securing this fantastic position apply today ...