Manpower are recruiting Housekeepers.
You will undertake housekeeping duties to ensure a clean and hygienic environment. All work will be undertaken in line with Health & Safety, COSHH and cleanliness policies and procedures.
- Cleaning of all areas in line with work schedules, including cleaning of toilets, bathrooms and sanitary fittings
- Dry and Damp mopping of hard floors
- Replenishing supplies e.g. toilet rolls, hand towels and soap
- Empty of bins, collection of clinical and non-clinical waste bags, replacement of bags in bins and cleaning of bins
- Vacuum cleaning of soft floor areas
- Damp dusting of fixtures and fittings
- Cleaning of high and low level surfaces
You will be required to:Wear appropriate PPE (face mask, disposable gloves and aprons) at all times.ensure that all cleaning tasks are completed to the set standard.Use cleaning machinery.Use cleaning products and chemicals in line with COSSH regulations.Adhere to health and safety guidelines as advised
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:Good standard of English and mathsPrevious housekeeping / cleaning experienceAn understanding of the importance of health and safetyKnowledge of COSHHBe physically fit with no underlying health conditions
This is a temporary position. You must be able to commit to flexible working, shifts vary between the hours of 7.00 am and 7.00 pm.
This role is offering an hourly rate of:
- £8.92 - Weekdays
- £12.67 - Saturdays and nights
- £16.41 - Sundays and Bank Holidays
The role is subject to a satisfactory references and DBS check.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply with your up date CV today.