Pay - £11.99PH
Hours - Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
About the Role
To provide a first class, customer focused, recruitment and administration support as part of the newly formed Resourcing Hub.
he role is to initial work from home (IT equipment will be fully provided) must have Internet access at home. May be required to return to the office when COVID restrictions are lifted.
To be the initial point of contact for candidates and to provide support to them through the entire process from initial enquiry/application right through to onboarding. Taking ownership and liaising with the candidate in an appropriate and timely manner. Working within agreed Service Level Agreements and targets.
Carrying out all administrative tasks relating to resourcing. This includes:
- Placing adverts and liaising with agencies as directed;
- Receiving and acknowledging applications;
- Preparing shortlisting and interview packs using appropriate online systems;
- Managing interview and assessment logistics including arranging dates with panel members, booking rooms, organising equipment;
- Preparing interview schedules and invitations ensuring candidates are fully informed of what is required;
- Administering the interview and assessment process e.g. meeting candidates, checking Right to Work documentation, overseeing selection tasks;
- Carrying out all pre-employment checks and producing offer letters for successful candidates;
- Liaising with candidates and hiring managers throughout the process updating on any delays and advising candidates of the outcome of their application at every stage.
- Carrying out all administrative tasks relating to induction and onboarding. This includes:
- Ongoing liaison with Hiring Manager and successful candidate;
- Requesting security pass, equipment etc. to ensure an excellent "day one" experience;
- Preparing Welcome Pack and liaising with Hiring Manager to ensure induction schedule is complete;
- Monitoring and recording onboarding activity e.g. H&S induction, new joiner questionnaire.
- Maintaining an up to date schedule of resourcing and induction activity across their units.
- Maintaining a bank of questions and tasks for use in resourcing.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality and ensuring excellent customer service in all areas of work.
- Ensure Right To Work (RTW) checks are conducted accurately and recorded on the RTW system following University procedures. Report any breaches and/or omissions immediately to line manager
- To support continuous improvement in the delivery of resourcing activity working closely with colleagues in both the Resourcing Hub and the wider People Services team to achieve this.
- Any other duties that are commensurate with grade.
Skills and Experience
Education, qualifications and training
- GCSE English and Mathematics or equivalent
- Customer Service qualification
Knowledge, work and other relevant experience
- Experience of working in a busy, customer focused, office environment
- Excellent IT skills to include the full range of Microsoft Office Packages including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and proven ability to learn new systems
- Experience of dealing with confidential and sensitive matters
- Experience of recruitment processes and administration
Skills, capabilities and qualities
- Proven communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent customer service skills and experience of building good working relationships
- Proven ability to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues as required
- Able to use initiative and take ownership of tasks seeing them through to successful conclusion
- Proven planning and organisational skills with the ability to work co-operatively and responsively in a variety of team settings
- A flexible approach to work