Job Title: Warehouse Operative / Materials Controller
Hours: Rotational shifts every 2 weeks (06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00)
Job type: Temporary ongoing
Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client for a Materials Controller based in Luton with an immediate start.
Our client is a global leader in their field; they are currently experiencing an increase in production and are looking for and experienced Materials Controller to work on their Stores Department.
You will have experience of working within a high volume production environment and be available immediately. The company offer a great working environment and look for committed individuals that will want to work on a temporary contract, on an ongoing basis.
Ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work as part of a small but very busy parts team
- Ready to start immediately
- Ability to do physical work
- 5 years checkable history
- Attention to details
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of SAP
- Flexible to do overtime
- FLT License (not essential)
- Good communication skills
- Have experience in Picking/Goods in/Goods out
If that sounds like the role for you then apply today