My client is looking for a Multilingual HR Advisor based in the Chester area.
- People Services HR Advisor is a member of the Human Resources organisation, and is the primary contact for employees and managers, after MyLife. The HR Advisor: - consults regarding the inquiry, works through options with the customer, and coaches through resolution; - uses discretion and sound judgement to determine the best method of resolution; - provides employees and managers with policy advice, guidance and support for workforce management, payroll, compensation transaction activities, and other HR processes; and - engages appropriate functional and / or technical specialists to drive resolution of customer needs not resolved at first contact.
- Where Direct Access was not sufficient, perform intake of HR inquiries via multiple channels including case systems, chat, email, and telephony. Use discretion and independent judgement to advise the customer and determine best method of resolution.
- Provide employees and managers with policy advice, i.e. leaves of absence, new ways of work etc. as well as options to address issue. Guide manager on process for application of policy.
- Support execution of employee movement, employee status, payroll, benefits/leaves, PC1, 2 and 3, and compensation processes
- Guide employees and managers to available resources, eg tool kits or training materials developed by HR Expertise Teams, as appropriate
- Triage inquiry to ensure full understanding, and engage appropriate functional specialists to drive resolution of customer needs not resolved at first contact.
- Ensure accurate policy representation in interconnected systems/processes.
- Provides feedback to assist in developing client service improvement projects (e.g., knowledge base content updates, training/education of end users, improved Tier 1 communications, etc.).
- Demonstrate broad HR/Payroll knowledge, as pertains to the company, providing customers with relevant information, policy explanation and navigation support.
- Utilise knowledge base and HR experience/ business understanding to interpret needs and resolve issues.
- Provide high touch customer service that meets expected service levels and business performance goals.
- Champion direct access processes by using change management skills to influence Managers and Employees.
- Support the integrity of employee records and Workday data, assuring legal and regulatory compliance.
- Prepare appropriate documentation to meet customer needs related to HR processes (can include change job letters, employee contract documents, severance letters, etc.).
- Ensure proper documentation of inquiries, root cause, and resolutions.
- Liaise with third party vendors as applicable to resolve customer inquiries.
- Works collaboratively within a team to share ideas, ownership, and accountability for driving improvements and consistency of execution for key HR processes.
- Identify and report any call trends or product trends to the Team Lead or Supervisor.
- Provide feedback on customer issues and the knowledge base so that management can address and improve the items.
- Participate in scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve policy and process acumen
Desired Experience & Skills
Must have experiences:
- Require college degree
- 2-5 years human resources operational experience
- General knowledge and understanding of HR policies, processes and Regional Employment Laws
- Have worked in a rapid, fast-moving environment, which is both complex and changing.
- Practical operational experience of HR processes, e.g., hire, payroll, benefits, performance
- Have worked in a multi-cultural/multi-country work environment
- Ability to use business judgement when assessing requirements and performance, in order to identify the right solution to meet business needs Previous experience working in a shared services environment preferred
- Prefer HR speciality certification to demonstrate theoretical understanding and application of HR practices
- Language Requirements beyond English: Proficiency in French, Italian, Spanish, German
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with clients and the HR function to deliver business needs.
- Ability to accurately assess situations through customer interactions in order to coach, guide, or interpret the appropriate action or next steps
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
- Highly computer literate with knowledge of HR systems and processes
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 16:00pm
35 hours paid a week
Temp role that ends end of 2021.
Please apply with your CV attached if you are interested in this role