We have a fantastic opportunity to join the world's most broadly-based health care company supporting their business in a Senior Administrator capacity. This is a temporary roll in an ongoing capacity, based on their prestigious site in High Wycombe, HP12 4DP. This role is full time role working Monday to Friday.
The Senior Administrator role will be responsible for the administrative support of the Leadership team and the respective staff. Administrative support is further defined in the primary activities highlighted below. In addition, a variety of other day-to-day activities may be requested in support of the broader team members. Will respond to moderately complex inquiries/questions/requests from all levels of staff. Be an active team member of the global Admin team.
- Support departmental and Functional Home meetings, both large and small, for example, all-staff, and Hub meetings including on and off-site.
- Assist in meeting preparations and follow-up on actions- may include slide development/formatting, requesting and consolidating topics, minute/action keeping and subsequent follow-up, coordinating logistics such as space or Global connect, etc., arranging external speakers if needed, attending the meetings
- Ensure full life-cycle of request to completion stage
- Support hub/local office logistics; coordinate site visits, office space, check-in and escorting of guests, etc.
- Coordinate travel and associated expense submission
- Manage calendars as requested; including 1:1 Manager/Staff meetings, Team meetings, Goal setting and Performance Management meetings, and interviews
- Support the on boarding process for new hires and or contractors, including transfers from other departments or FLEX providers, including Distribution List maintenance and updates, Organisational chart maintenance and updates, form completion, and equipment orders including liaising with country specific support.
- Provide system support, including data entry, reconciliation, and clean-up/correction, report generation, and technical support, etc.
- Manage Share Point, document warehouses, and archiving technologies including document upload, development of sub-sites, provide links, general organisation and structure
- Ability to handle projects from conception to completion, providing status updates, and resolving issues proactively and with little direction
- Provide presentations/distribute communications; may include presenting relevant administrative information
- Support metrics capture, development, reporting, and visualisation
- Support Supply/Demand/Resource allocation data collation, reporting and visualisation
- Provide survey/ support and data output presentation
- Support team projects, initiatives, working groups, and Subject Matter Expert teams
- Track goal and objective progress for GTC organisation
- Manage documents via paper files or technologies, including filing, formatting, printing, and mailing.
- Support the off-boarding process, terminations in systems, and equipment return
- Order office supplies
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills and capable of working independently whilst multi-tasking
- Strong organisational skills with a keen orientation to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of software products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook
- Some Ariba, Totality, CONCUR, SUMMIT, SAP would be a distinct advantage
- If you have any experience of working in a global matrix organisation in the pharmaceutical sector, we would like to hear from you, although this is not essential.